December 01, 2009

happy halloween a month ago




I just realized that I never posted these photos....Lincoln was a frog, Ansel was Buzz Lightyear, and Isabel was Cinderella. Ansel fell asleep in the car on the way to trick or treating and was not in the mood for photos, but we got a pretty good one after at the house. The kids took turns handing out candy. They were SO excited every time the door bell rang. Every year I get WAY too much Halloween candy. So, this year I was trying to take it easy, but we had more trick or treaters than ever. I guess next year I will return to my old philosophy of: you can never really have too much candy!

3 comments:

Lisa and Brian said...

The pictures are cute as usual.

Grandma Gibby said...

Oh such cute kids!!!

Joseph said...

Lincoln's face is so funny in the top picture. His expression looks like something from a much older person.