November 01, 2009

update




Here are some photos of the kids. Lincoln was not in the mood to have his picture taken, but I thought the picture turned out pretty funny.

I can't believe how fast the time is going by. We are just so busy, but trying to keep life slow so we can enjoy all the moments. Ansel woke up in the middle of the night a few nights ago and Joseph went down to tuck him in and found Isabel up and getting dressed. This is funny for several reasons. First, it was 3:45am. Second, every morning we have the same converstion: Isabel, it's time to get dressed. But, mom WHY do I have to get dressed? Because that's what we do every day before you go to school. But, mom, I don't want to. I know Isabel, you told me yesturday and the day before...

Isabel got an award for good behavior at a school assembly this week and a free kids meal at Applebees. While we were eating Lincoln started doing this huge fake laugh and we all though it was SO funny. He really has become quite a character. It's cute seeing him get older and more interested in playing with Ansel. He LOVES attention from Ansel. The other day Ansel was spitting out a toy potato at Lincoln and he was laughing SO hard. I tried it and Lincoln just picked it up and handed it to Ansel. ha ha ha. Ansel loves to cheer up Lincoln when I change his diaper or when he is cranky in the car.

Anyway, that is a quick update. Life is crazy, but so good.

4 comments:

Brian N Lisa said...

How fun. I hope you all make it to Tahoe this year. Lisa and I need Aunt/Uncle time with the kids.

Annalisa said...

love the updates on the kiddos and photos. i know what you mean about them growing up fast.

Victoria Blanchard said...

I can't believe how much the kids have grown and changed---still cute as ever though!

katrina said...

Oh Man! your kids are sooo cute!