November 24, 2009

happy birthday Lincoln!



The photos posted in the wrong order...oh well. I love the photo where he is jamming cake into his face. Lincoln is one year old (Nov 18th)! He liked playing with his new toys (almost as much as Isabel and Ansel) and he LOVED his birthday cupcake. Lincoln has such a cute smile and laugh. I love his little giggle. Sometimes Joseph makes him laugh a little too hard/loud in church and I give him dirty looks, but I really like it.

Lincoln loves getting attention from his older siblings, especially Ansel. He is quite a mama's boy...cries when I leave the room or wants me to pick him up when I'm working in the kitchen. However, Lincoln has had two very successful babysitting experiences this month so we are very proud of him. He is kind of obsessed with ceiling fans. I think it's because his tall dad will hold him up so high and let him pull the strings and actually touch the fan. It's funny when I pick him up and he reaches for the high cord because he doesn't understand that I'm too short to get him high enough. Lincoln also LOVES to turn on and off light switches. He has been walking for a little while now and just practiced walking in shoes for the first time today. He pretty much hated it. But, he practiced a lot because I let him walk around in the garage. (He loves to look at and touch all the junk we store in there....it's heaven.)

No comments: