November 18, 2008

start date

Well, I'm excited to have something to report. No, the baby is still not here. Yes, I'm 10 days overdue. (You know due dates are just approximations.) I will see my midwife later today to make sure Lincoln and I are still looking good and healthy. Anyway, the NEWS is that Joseph will start working at Spirit on Dec 5th. That is two weeks from Friday. So, that sounds pretty good to us. He is quite anxious to get back to work. Joseph just got his start date late this morning so we should hear from the relocation company soon so we can get our house on the market and start making moving arrangements. Horray! It's nice to have a little more structure to our lives or at least a more detailed plan!

3 comments:

Brian And Lisa said...

Congratulations Joe! It stinks to be out of work and Lisa and I are glad to hear you have found a good job for you and your Family.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congratulations on the start date! That must be a relief. Now your pregnancy just needs an end date!

tamra said...

Excellent news! So EXCITING. Glad things are moving in the right direction!