November 23, 2008

happy birthday ansel!!


Today is Ansel's birthday. It was nice with all the craziness in our lives right now to be able to have a special day focusing on Ansel. I've heard it's hard being a middle child. He was very happy with his presents and loved having cake and ice cream.

5 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

You've outdone yourself yet again with another brilliant cake, Kristin. I'm glad he had a great day. YAY for toddlerdom.

Victoria Blanchard said...

What a cake! I can't believe you were able to do that with a newborn! I'm sure having Joseph home help though! I can't believe Ansel is 2--we met you guys right before he was born!

Brian And Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Ansel From Uncle Brian and Aunt Lisa

tamra said...

hooray! fun day for Ansel!! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I want your mom at my house!!! What a neat mom you have and what a wonderful cake!!