October 09, 2007

tea party


Isabel got some birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa Ashby and I finally took her shopping to get a present. She got some horses and a tea set. I was really surprised she picked out a tea set. I showed her books, a doll stroller and MANY things I thought she would be interested in and then there was also a tea set.

Yesturday morning we decided to have an apple cider tea party with apples and cheerios for breakfast. Isabel loved it. She insisted we pour a cup for dad even though he had already gone to work. I find that I enjoy our tea parties as much as Isabel and I'm very glad that she bought it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good choice Isabel! I remember having a tea set as a child and always having so much fun with it.

Joseph said...

I surprised it is all still together. She looks like she's really enjoying herself.

tamra said...

I love how carefully she is using the tea set. She is so cute.