I was on the futon helping Mira with math. Cooper comes over with a little baby cup half filled with water. He is so happy. He gives it to me and goes to get another one. I get up to take it as soon as he fills it, so it doesn't fill too much or spill. I see hie has another filled up cup already on the floor. He is having the time of his life filling up cups and taking a sip and then doing it again.
I tell him to take his diaper trash bag to the garage sometimes. Well, today he took it, but kept bringing it back places. Like, I was in my room and he brought the diaper trash in there. Then we are out in the kitchen and I see the bag of diapers. Then he brought them to me on the futon. Every time I find them, he or I takes them back out to the garage. I thought it was so surprising and funny.
Cooper was getting upset near the window ledge. Joseph tried to see what he was upset about. Well, it looks like he wants the chair to get closer to the window. He wants it to on the window ledge. Joseph lifted the chair and showed Cooper that it was too wide to fit on the ledge. He explained how the chair would fall and couldn't be up there. Cooper seemed to understand and was no longer frustrated or upset.
When he doesn't want to take a nap, he'll throw his pacifier and blankets out of the crib.
When he wants to nap, he'll grab your hand and pull you to his pacifier and crib and even start to climb up sometimes. It's so funny.
Last night, Lincoln was going to get him to put him to bed. He laid down on the ground to get away from Lincoln and said, "no, no, no" in his VERY cute little voice. (He just started saying words). Lincoln back off a little and he waved and said, "bye." We all just laughed so hard. Cooper loves attention from all his siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment