Yesterday Lincoln did something smart and Isabel said: Lincoln is a very competent baby. Joseph and I looked at each other...we asked her if she know what that meant. She was a little insulted, of course she knows what that means. ha ha ha.
Ansel is a great big brother. A few minutes ago he was letting Lincoln pretend to drink out of his water bottle. They were both laughing so hard every time Lincoln "took a drink." Lincoln still has the hiccups.
Lincoln plays bulls-eye by sticking the ball in the middle hole. Then he raises both arms high in the air, smiling and celebrating. It's so funny.
Ansel started babbling a lot. I gave him a funny look. He said, "I'm speaking spanish. I'm getting really good at spanish."
I love my kids!
2 comments:
What cute kids you have.
i miss hearing all the cute things your kids say---mostly i only heard Isabel, but still!
Post a Comment