Ansel and I got to go with Isabel and her kindergarten class on their first field trip to the zoo. It was a lot of fun and they kids did a great job walking all morning. Isabel's partner was Nayeli and we had a great trip. Their favorite things were the giraffes, gorillas, elephants, and the hippo.
October 01, 2009
first kindergarten field trip
Ansel and I got to go with Isabel and her kindergarten class on their first field trip to the zoo. It was a lot of fun and they kids did a great job walking all morning. Isabel's partner was Nayeli and we had a great trip. Their favorite things were the giraffes, gorillas, elephants, and the hippo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy cow! You're allowed to feed the giraffes? We cannot at Henry Doorly. VERY cool.
Looks like it was a fun day! Glad you and Ansel could tag along.
Cute smiles from the boy. Good pictures.
The Giraffe's toungue is a little freaky
As a kid I remember the school field trips to the zoo. They were fun and educational.
I still can't believe Isabel is in school!
Post a Comment