September 18, 2009

camping


Joseph had a fantastic idea to go camping on labor day weekend in our backyard. So, we had a lot of fun playing in the tent and pretending our shed was a haunted house in the woods. I think that game was a little too scary for Ansel, but he wanted to keep doing it.....so, I don't know. We REALLY enjoyed having Isabel and Joseph home for an extra long weekend.

4 comments:

Grandma Gibby said...

Sounds like fun! What a cute family! Love you guys!!!!!

Brian And Lisa said...

That looks like so much fun.

tamra said...

Great idea! I like the idea having a bathroom nearby.... looks like you all have a fun time!

Joseph said...

Yes it was rough out there, 12 feet from the house, on an air mattress topped with memory foam and my favorite sheets and the fan inside the tent to keep us cool (i.e. no actually air conditioning); but we made it.